1/31/2010

Review of The Joy of Working from Home (Paperback)

I have worked from my home for the last 4 months and up until yesterday I felt like I was going out of my mind. I woke up in my office every morning and I went to sleep in my office every evening. I was stuck at home all day and there was no escape. That is, not until I purchased The Joy of Working From Home.

Jeff Berner's book is not only graphically superior to any business book I have ever read, but it is loaded with information on working from home. It covers how to avoid the evil temptations working from home presents, how to stay well organized, how to find clients and most importantly, how to get paid.

I realize that today is only my first day, but I have a feeling the rest of my life has changed for the better. I strongly recommend this book to anyone who finds themselves working from home. The author knows what he is talking about too. His clients include Nikon, Office Depot and Apple Computers.



Click Here to see more reviews about: The Joy of Working from Home (Paperback)

No comments:

Post a Comment